Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Recession


All the countries across the world affected by the recession ,It's the biggest event in the world,and everything became very expensive too . Obviously that the economic crisis affect on many people ,because they start lose their jobs,homes and money. for example, Rob LeBlanc 35, a father with four children he was a former restaurant manager, and he is now a pizza delivery man . So their life is different now and their income became very low too comparing to their previous life , now they are struggling. His wife Donna LeBlanc said " It is embarrassing for my husband to take a job he is overqualified for, and I know he feels ashamed at times ". So being a pizza delivery man is very difficult change for Rob because he is overqualified for this job, and he should be in a higher place. this story is smiler to many stories across the nation,and this satiation is different from my country Saudi Arabia because in my country only a few people lose their jobs. But certainly all the people are suffering of the raise of the prices of products. I don't think that the recession affect on me or my family, because we are student and my shcolership pay for us. So thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment